frea_eu 15.02.2012 19:08
I've made some translations in my shop. Not everything is ready, but some important questions is allready there.
1. Is everything ok with the expressions, which I used?
P. S.: I also would be glad to hear everything, what you'd like to say about my shop.
lucky-pages 15.02.2012 21:54
Have looked through your listings, translation is ok, but if you don't mind - here are my suggestions with few more words in description:
1. Beautiful hand-knitted fingerless mitts in white =>>>
Beautiful hand-knitted fingerless white mitts with colorful edging.
Not sure about the word "Twoggy", seems it doesn't exist at all - maybe you meant "twiggy" as a pattern you used in mitts? Would be better "Beautiful ornate design with twiggy pattern"
2. Mitts blue =>>> Beautiful hand-knitted fingerless Aquamarine-blue mitts with snow-white edging.
3. Mitts Snow Queen =>>> Beautiful hand-knitted fingerless snow-white mitts with eye-catching (ins Auge springend) edge in many shades of blue.
4. Baby Shoes Brown Orange =>>> You may use "brick-red" to describe a color. (ziegelfarben?... or maybe my monitor shows it is too dark?) So, ...These tiny baby shoes are hand-knitted by me. This special pair is for а little Robin Hood (...or little prince from fairy-tale;)
5. Mitts with arans =>>> I hand-knitted these mitts with Arans, a traditional pattern with raised cable stitch.
6. Mitts Rainbow => Multicolored Striped Rainbow Mitts.
Beautiful hand-knitted fingerless mitts with wide colorful stripes and a playful spirit :)
Hope, this will help a bit.
frea_eu 15.02.2012 22:42
thanks a lot, I'll make the descriptions better!
By "twoggy" I meant, how this art of yarn was named.
lucky-pages 16.02.2012 19:59
you're welcome :)
just in case - now you know where to find me ;)